Follow Instagram

1.27.2013

Thoughts


Ain't the sky looking beautiful? There are some random photos from my Intsagram that I wanted to share with you. This sky photo is from the last week. One day I was walking to school and looked at the sky. It was all red and pinkish and my heart almost melted while looking at the beautiful view. I had to take picture of it. I haven't seen the sky so pretty in a really long time and it put a smile on my face. If days would always be so colorful, I bet people would be much happier and much more positive.

  
 I've changed my life upside down and I've done a lot of process lately. I used to eat very unhealthy and sit still on the sofa every day. I had an awful ache in my spine and I didn't do anything about it. I didn't know how to fix it. Then last summer I started to make some difference. Not to my eating habits, but to the amount of excersize I do. I bought a new sneakers and started jogging with my friend Kapu. It was an eye opener. First times the pain in my back went worse and my legs were always like marshmellows after those jogging trips. But I continued and learned to love going out and sweating! My back pain started to get better and better and after some time I realized that it didn't hurt much at all! :D I was overjoyed. 
Well I had a long pause in my jogging. I got a flu and after that came winter. I was afraid of going jogging while there is a lot of snow and many minus degrees. But one day I was going through old instagram pictures and found one where me and my friend Kapu were jogging. I started missing jogging so damn much. And that's when Kapu took advantage of the situation and asked if we could go jogging. And we went in -16 Degrees and guess what, it wasn't horrible! It gave me even more strength because I now knew that I could do anything. Nothing is impossible. And that's what I say to everyone who is like "wow, I wouldn't be able to do that" about running in -16 Degrees. It is possible and it doesn't feel horrible. Not even for me who hates winter and loves the summer and the warmth. 
Later I started to change my eating habits. I used to eat only 1-2 times per day and I gotta say that that is very unhealthy! Now I'm eating 4 to 5 times a day and make sure that I eat veggies and fruits every single day. I'm allergic to many fruits but there are some that I can eat :) And I use avocado a lot. It tastes awful but when you put it into your salad or smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, it doesn't taste at all but you get all those good vitamins that it contains. And one good trick for people who hate carrot (like I do), put one carrot to your smoothie. It will taste good in it!

 

And it's not only the eating and excersize that I've brought into my life. I've started studying and taking school seriously. I don't have any high school anymore but I will have my final exams that I'm studying for. And when I remember my goals, it doesn't feel so awful. To be honest I gotta admit that I actually enjoy studying. I learn so many things and I know that studying is the key for getting myself where I want to be in the future. Acutally I have to thank Kapu for this one. Once when we were jogging she started talking about how she realized that she actually has to work for the things she wants. She told how she has listened for years how people say that "you gotta work for your goals" but she never truly understood it. And that is what made me realise the same thing. When it came to studying, I always thought that I will just get the good grade without a lot of studying. When it came to health I trusted that I would get it one day even without trying. But that jogging trip made me realise that there are dreams that will always stay dreams if I don't make them happen. And that means work and sweat. 

Soon I will move away from this little city called Mikkeli. I've learned to love this place. I used to hate it and wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. But nowadays I respect it's silent way of living and it's beautiful forrests and lakes. This city was a perfect place fore growing up and maybe one day, if I decide to stay in Finland, I will come back here and raise my own children in this same city. But there are many many years ahead of me before that time :) 
 

 I haven't written anything so in-depth in a very long time. But well this is why I stared my blog in the first place: to tell everything that is going on in my mind. And maybe to share some motivation that is in me. And now, have a nice Sunday. Relax and gain some strenght for the following week!

by. Bincci

5 comments:

  1. Joj kako ja volim tvoj blog i blog tvojih sestara :)
    Pogotovo svu ovu hrani u postovima :)
    U posljednje vrijeme imam bas neke čudne bolove u koljenu. Mislim da je zbog nedostatka fizičke aktivnosti..moram i ja početi trčati i vježbati :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sjajan blog,strava fotke!

    http://fashionmuffins945.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog
    Congrats

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da je meni da se natjeram da vježbam i hranim se zdravije :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sut on haastettu mun blogissa!
    http://hello--fascination.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete