Follow Instagram

12.31.2012

Time for the new stories to come

Here it is. The last post of 2012.. That's sad! When I look at my blog, I'm shocked. It feels like I did the last New Year's post like a month ago. And look at the numbers! In the year of 2011 I wrote 107 posts and 2012 I wrote only 66? That's lame huh? So let's do better next year right? :)

Every New Year I start to think about the past. And the future. It's kinda confusing. So let's get back in time first.. When you look back in the last year, do you see a change in yourself? Because I do. Maybe not from the outside. Maybe my readers don't see it because I'm sometimes very shallow in my blog. But let's see. Is the winner 2011 or 2012? For me 2011 was kinda boring. I had some things last year that I was struggling with. My relationships were complicated. I wanted to get to know with some new people and I wanted to get rid of others.. No I'm not a person who leaves her friends for nothing. But last year seemed to be a change for many people as well so it got complicated. And I have to admit, I wasn't nearly as happy then than I am right now. The begging of 2012 was the time when I finally decided that I have to do something that would change things around me. I got a job, I lost some friends, I left the previous and got involved with new relationship. Everything was very complicated at first but somehow I knew it would all come to a good point. And it did. My new acquaintances helped me to find myself and put things to new priorities. So 2012, thank you. You couldn't have been better :) And here are the highlight of my 2012 .. Or maybe not the highlights but anyways the pictures that I've got!


And then we need to continue to the new things... 2013. Here I come! What do I wish for the next year? There will be many changes.. I will have to apply to a university, before that I need to take a part to big exams which will be my keys to a university. And I don't know how well with that go. After applying.. I need to move away. I have been living in the same city for 18 years. First I hated it, now I love it. This little town has become a beautiful small city where I love to be. It's peaceful, but not dead. It's beatiful with a lot of forests and lakes. I live in the center but it's easy to escape to the nature. But no, I have to leave this place and go to the unknown. And I hate the unknown. Or maybe I love it but I fear it. But you know what they say, You have to win your fears :) So yes, I am excited of the new things that will happen. I just know that there will be many emotions involved, there will be a test which will measure my relationships. Some may last, some may not. And I do hope for the best. There are maybe not so many people in this city that I would trust with my life, but those that I care about, I really want to stay around them as long as possible. But let's give the fate to decide for me.

New Year's resolutions.. Soon it's time to make them coem true. Here is a small list of my resoltuions:

- Face your fears.


- Live by your goals.


- Be strong!


- Make your priorities right. Nothing comes before the health so cherish it, you will need it!


- Think positive, be open minded.

- Keep your room steady! :D

So now we should all get ready to face the change! 2013, Here we come! I wish you all the best New Year ever!

XOXO
FORMSPRING ME

1 comment:

  1. ihania kuvia sun blogissa ja oot tosi kaunis ! :) jään seurailemaan;) www.reasontobeme.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete