Follow Instagram

11.14.2012

CHALLENGE

So here is a challenge from Miia from Hello Fascination. She challenged everyone who read her "And that's who I am" post . So here I am accepting the challenge! Pictures are from weheartit.com .

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to write anything here but I'll just explain the photos very shortly: My family is originally from Bosnia and Herzegovina so let's say I'm a Bosnian :)

People used to call me (and still do) Sabina Apina and Apina means a Monkey :)

 
Moments that have not been captured on a camera, have not happened.

Sunbathing, books and dancing are my passion.


And let's not forget the summer, freedom, small cute things and sleep

  So now I challenge everyone who wants to do this post to do it haha. Sorry I'm lazy to put names!
 Back to school, byebye :)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

3 comments:

  1. nice ;-) imas super ideje, stavi samo slike malo vece.
    pratimo se? xo
    www.lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inace i stavljam vece slike. Sad nisam htjela ove wehearit slike da povecam zato sto su inace premale. Sad cu pogledati sta ima u tvom blogu :)

      Delete
  2. Super fotkice, pune inspiracije. Ovoj posljednjoj sam se bas smijala :D

    ReplyDelete