Follow Instagram

8.09.2012

Vrelo Bosne

My last post was written over a month ago. During this time many things have happened. I still have some photos from June that need to be posted but you will get them later :) I was at home in Bosnia and Hercegovina for six weeks now and I came back to Finland 6th of August.

I enjoyed my time in Bosnia and Hercegovina. It was really really warm there. Oh how I enjoyed it! I visited cities like Kozarac, Prijedor, Sarajevo, Pocitelj and Neum. But more about those later (: The next post is from Vrelo Bosne, Sarajevo, Ilidža. I was the only one excited of taking pictures so unfortunately you won't see me in this post. Or you will if I find some unposted photo of me haha.


First here is a view from my balcony in Sarajevo, Stup :) It's pretty far from center but it's close to tram and the neighbourhood is just being built. This place is beautiful now and I'm sure that after they have built everything they are palnning to, it is going to be even more beautiful :)


  Some happy couple got married over there :) I could'nt not to take a photo!



The place was bautiful. I enjoyed being in the nature in stead of looking at the passing cars and traffic. It's somehow calming to walk in the nature. There you can just relax and forget the whole society and its rush :)




I was enjoying this place with my mom and dad and some relatives. My cousin Zlatan was there also and his mom and dad. We walked around, went to eat and walked around again. I was, of course, photoshooting the whole time! :D








Haha and there were also some happy old women dancing traditional Bosnian (and whole Yugoslavian areas) dance called Kolo. Kolo needs to be danced to a rhythmic music and usually in a circle. I gotta admit I have never danced kolo but I would definitely like to do that. It's a popular dance in celebrations like weddigs and such.







Food was delicious :) In Bosnia I love the fact that there is meat everywhere. In Finland I don't usually eat meat so much so it was nice to eat meat the whole 6 weeks while I was Bosnia (: I wonder why people there aren't fat since they eat only meat and bread which are both pretty high calorie and fat food :D








And there weren't only humen enjoying the nature. There were places with many ducks and swans. I even saw a baby-swan :) It was soooo cute! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to capture it with my camera :(

There was the today's post :) Today I'm going to a party to my firend's cottage so I will be taking photos over there ;) But during the weekend you will get more Bosnia posts :) See you soon!

XOXO

FORMSPIRNG ME

3 comments:

  1. super su slike :)

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures. i've enjoyed them so much. i love nature pictures. wish you a wonderful weekend- enjoy it.
    kiss
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    *dogeared heart necklace*

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete