Follow Instagram

5.27.2012

SATURDAY

Perfect day. Yesterday I woke up way too early. I grabbed my psychology book and started studying! It was soo damn perfect. Psychology + sun + cacao ! Can you even ask for more?

 Wearing: H&M shirt | Mango skirt | Bag by dunno :D | Tamaris shoes

After sunbathing I went to center to buy my friend a birthday present and soon it was time to leave. I met my another friend with whom I went to watch some danceshow by local dance school. I was part of that dance school for 8 and a half years so it was interesting to see how they are doing now.


I came home when it was already time to put the make up on (haven't been wearing make up for a really long time now so it was weird to put it on). I chose my clothes and went out. I met my birthday girl and her girlfriend out and headed together to the bar.

 Wearing: H&M shirt | Gina Tricot shorts (plus had ballerina shoes by Bianco)

 And what I have to say about that night? AWESOME! I have never had so much fun. I also met my cousin there and some other firends and danced so much that my legs hurt like hell. But trust me it was worth it! I hope to go there again soon hah.



And now it's time to study since I'm in the middle of the last exam week. I have five exams next week so wish me a good luck! :)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

4 comments:

  1. Love the first outfit the skirt is beautiful!!!
    I hope you have a great week :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, that skirt is beyond amazing. You look so fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a second, I posted pictures from my wedding ceremony today. I'd love if you could check it out. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete