Follow Instagram

4.16.2012

OFFICIALLY OVERAGED

Yes. It's my birthday and I'm f*cking old! :D I turned 18 at 1.30am . And I already see wrinkles, grey hair and I think I got osteoporosis .......... Okay okay I'm kidding. I'm just having an age crisis.



Today has been a great day :D I've got million hugs and kisses! I hope people would be this nice everyday haha. I've already posten my birthday party pictures in my last two posts though I still have some pictures left. These pictures are taken in Saturday when I celebrated my birthday with my family. (We couldn't do it today because my sisters aren't in the same city)


And I got my bebi from my parents! Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3! I named her LUNA (since everything has to have a name) which comes from Lumix :D


And I got so pretty birthdaycard from my sisters. This pretty cat doesn't have a name yet but I have a feeling that I need to name it soon haha. Or maybe it's just my pink panther


 Food was delicious. We went to thin restaurant Rosso where I ate some chicken thing with potatoes and reallyreally delicious sauce! I could eat it again. And when we came home we had chocolate strawberries and cake :) Yummy! 


So that was my 18th birthday. And since I've been taking some test photos with my own new camera I will post them later so that you can see how stupid things I've captured.. :D 


CAO
XOXO
FORMSPRING ME
 

5 comments:

  1. izgledaš preslatko :)sviđa mi se slika sa svijećom! sretan rođendan :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday! 18 is not old you know. Hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww.... looks like you had a wonderful day! Happy belated birthday! Panasonic Lumix it's an awesome camera!! GREAT gift!
    Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great weekend!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete