Follow Instagram

3.09.2012

TRAVELLING PART 6

DAY 6 - Last day in Sarajevo

My last day, Saturday, in Sarajevo was very sad but at the same time I was really happy that I was still there. I was happy that I had a chance to come there, to improve my (bosnian) language skills and to get to know people better. I had had really much fun and now it was my last day ...


I woke up very early and me and dad went to check our apartment for the last time and took some things there that dad had bought earlier. After that we went back to the place where we were staying the whole week and ate some lunch :)


 Soon after that I gave a call to Ajlen. We went out for a coffee and walked around Sarajevo. Then he understood to ask if I've ever been to this huge building called Avaz and I said no. Since I'm really scared of going to elevator, it took me a while to agree to go there. We walked to Avaz and I was so amazed how big that building was. I had seen it million times but from far so I didn't understand its real size. Now I felt dizzy already from looking at it.


Going to elevator was really hard especially because there were windows and I could see how we were going up .... Well I didn't see really because I had to turn away from the window to feel less scared haha. But I did get up and that was cool! :D Outside there was this balcony/terrace where you could see the whole Sarajevo! It was so damn cool!


Avaz was too cool but we couldn't stay there forever. In stead we went to that same shopping center where I had gone shopping to New Yorker the other day. There we went out to the terrace to again drink something. I took some hot chocolate that tasted delicious! Day was almost over and I still felt so damn happy and felt like staying in Sarajevo forever...


In the evening at 22.10 our train left towards Zagreb. (More of that in the next post). Now I'm already planning when to go there again. I can't stay away from that city, it's absolutely perfect! :) I hope to go there in June already but I should go there alone so I'm not sure if I'm up to that :D But let's see how it goes. There is still time to think and gather money ;)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

5 comments:

  1. This place is beautiful. I like your pics...
    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place, look like you had a lot of fun:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!!
    Looks you have an amazing time!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so beautiful. Looks like you had an amazing time! :)

    I would love if you could stop by and check out my latest outfit post. Xo
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete