Follow Instagram

2.03.2012

NEW IN

Shall I say, I'm back! Exams are done and this virus that has been eating me for the whole week is finally settling down. Though I'm still sick and tired and my nose is awfully red which means I don't have any picutres of me haha. :D

 PHILLIPS HEADPHONES 17€

I had swedish exam today. It went as it went (no comments) and after that I rushed inside to the first shop I saw. It's -23 outside which is a bit warmer than other days this week but it's still way too much for me to handle. So yes I rushed inside a make up store and bought couple brushes from there. Then I rushed to the Body Shop and bought this nice lipbalsam. It smells really nice and feels rly nice on my lips. Hih :)

 PILLOW HEMTEX 29,90€ SALE 11,50€

Today I'm still going to stay at home and get healthier. I'm gonna lay on sofa with my computer, drink hot chocolate and eat! I'm also planning to watch some Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars and maybe find some movie or two :)  And one of my big challenges today is to go through all of your people's blogs that I haven't checked for a week or even more! That is a challenge because I follow so many blogs and I really haven't had time nor health to stay on computer for long times. So bloggers, here I come!

 ELITE EYESHADOW BRUSH 3,95€ / FOUNDTATION BRUSH 7,95€ | THE BODY SHOP LIP BALSAM 7,50€

Ps. Hopefully you had a nice week and you've kept yourself healthy! Let's have a nice weekend and get some energy for the following week! Right girls? ;)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

7 comments:

  1. Aaaa bijeleee slušalice! super post

    ako hočeš pogledaj moj blog.nova sam, pa mi je svaka podrska dobro dosla :

    xoxoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. volim bijele slušalice :D elegantne su! ;)
    brzo se oporavi!
    kod nas je snijeg oko 1 m visok, nije nam lako, mada bar nije tako hladno :D

    seed-of-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. -23 brrrrr,kod nas je oko -10 pa je uzasno hladno :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy exams are over too. pheeew!

    ace blog doll!

    WWW.DAISY-MAK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog, I'm a new follower ! I hope you can come visit mine soon !

    xo

    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's what I do in my spare time too, I blog walk! it's such an effective way to get inspirations!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete