Follow Instagram

1.18.2012

MAKE UP

Finally I got here! I'm having a 2 hour break from school so I decided that I need to come and make this post that I promised for Monday! I'm sorry that I didn't make this earlier :D I didn't have time since I've been running at school and work and schol and work ... But more about that in later posts. Now I'm going to make a cosmetic-post and not a life post haha.

Let's start with the probably most important thing we should use every day to keep our skin beautiful.


 First I have this Seaweed day cream from The Body Shop. It's definitely the most expensive cream I've ever used and definitely also the best cream I've ever used. I like the structure very much. It's enough watery so it's really easy to spread. It also dries on your skin really fast so it doesn't leave your skin greasy. I would say this is a perfect cream for summer and under your makeup. Your skin wont shine after using this one!


Next cream is Lumene that I was using for many years This cream wasn't suitable for my skintype but the structure was really nice. It was thicker cream but easy to spread. It takes a while to dry but not too long and it doesnt feel bad under make up. If your skin type is dry then I think this cream is good for you. Because of the thicker structure I would prefer using this during winter.

 Now to Gosh's product :) This cream works really nice with my skin type (combination skin) BUT ... this cream is way too thick! It's really awful to spread and it doesn't feel nice under make up ... So I'm not going to buy this cream ever again :D



And then I have Loreal eye cream that I like really much but don't have nothing to say about it :D And I just got my first Night cream from Lumene. I like this one :) My skin is usually reddish when I wake up but now it's not reddish at all! :) Plus it's just enough thick but not too much! :)


Then I have powders. Both from Lumene. This blue one is okay powder but I think it leaves sking looking dry and feeling dry. That's why I'm not using it a lot. White one is also more covering so I like it much more :) It also doesn't need so much correction during the day ..


 And here is one make up that I trust the most! I wouldn't be able to live without this! This is a make up stick from MaxFactor. The best make up I've ever found in my life. It covers every red spot on ur face making it still look natural! Yes it shines a bit but the shine is well controlled with a powder. And it doesn't fall off your face after couple hours and it's easy to carry with you thanks for it's small size :) If I run out of make up foundation I won't cry because this one works as well as those big bottles :D

 Mschic <3 Love this one but don't ave nothing to say really haha.

 Then to foundations ... This one is from Loreal and I picked a wrong color so I don't use it much. I usually mix it with a lighter color. The structor is really good and covering but the brush is really awful ... It's hard to use :/ .
 This small one is from Lumene. It's not covering at all so it's good for summer. Though it leavs your skin a bit shiny so that's why I don't like it a lot .. Easy to spread though and doesn't feel thick.


MaxFactor .. I like this one's structure but I'm still trying to find out do I love it or like it .. But it's okay foundation and covering enough but not too much. :D


 My Rimmels .. I'm not really big fan of Rimmel but I've always trusted their blushers. This eye shadow I took because I didn't find any other golden one and I must say that the color is a bit too "heavy"-looking.




Better eyeshadow is this IsaDora's eyeshadow. But as you may see I dropped it and everything got mixed so I don't use it anymore. My most favorite eyeshadow was Loreal's but I can't fidn that one from the stores anymore :(
 1st. Mschic 3D mascara which is the best mascara I've ever used. It makes your lashes really long even if they would be totally short as mine are. It doesnt drop off on your face with those stupid black spots and even if you would put 5 layers of this mascara it won't make your lashes cloddy! You can order it from internet from Mschic's page and I guess it normally costs around 18€ but Mschic has often sales when they sell these mascaras for 10€ :)

2nd. Loreal Volume Million mascara. It's a good mascara if you want some thickness and logness for your lashes. It's easy to use but it might make your lashes cloddy sometimes. Though it's better than the other mascaras that I've bought from stores. It costs I guess around 17€ and you find it in any makeup store so that is what makes it an easy choise.

3rd is Mschic's XRated mascara which is totally new in my hands. The brush in it is really thick so it's a bit hard to use and it makes (at least my lashes) easily cloddy. And that's not what I want at all. Though some people have said that this is their favorite mascara so the cloddyness might be part of my lashes then :DD

From the scale 4-10 (10 is the best) I would rate:

Mschic 3D : 10
Mschic Xrated: 7
Loreal Volume Million: 9



Here are the Mschic products that I own. There is my highlighter powder, eyeliner, lipstick and two mascaras. And I must say that I love them all! Mschic is definitely my favorite makeup brand! :)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

2 comments:

  1. Max Factor stick mi je definitivno nesto najbolje, super prekriva i dugotrajan je na licu..ja takodjer koristim i MF Lasting performance u nijansi 105 i koji god drugi kupim puder uvijek se vratim njemu jer mi najvise prija licu i super prekriva :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! a lot of makeup!
    Love RIMMEL! :)
    regards!

    ReplyDelete