Follow Instagram

12.12.2011

xxx

Happy Monday everyone! My day has been pretty nice. I had my first dance lesson for that 17th of February. For some reason my dress still isn't here but I'm hoping to get it soon... However, dancing was damn nice :D We were practicing waltz and then this easy dance called Kikapoo.


 I finally took a picture of my coat! It's from H&M and costed only 19,95 € ! The real price was 29,95€ but they had some sale going on :P I like this coat really much. It's warm and confortable and very easy to use. What do you think?


 I was also wearing my Gina trcot jeans (the older ones. I still don't have picture of the new ones :D ) and my sister Elvira's scarf :D I was feeling very comfortable today with this outfit. And I like it a lot myself.


 I got some exams back today. We have grades 4-10 (10 is best) and I got English 9- , Finnish 8, Ethics (to people who do not belong to church) 8- !  I'll get the other grades tomorrow :)

Have a nice week everyone :)

XOXO


FORMSPRING ME

9 comments:

  1. Kaputic odlica. Cestitke na dobrim ocjenama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! I love the scarf, it looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scarf! Looks so warm !:)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaputić je ljep, a i šal sam zapazila, izgleda tako mekan <3

    čestitam na odličnim ocjenama!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. It's a bargain you're lucky to have it for only 19! And it definitely looks comfy. Great purchase ;)

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very very nice outfit!! :)

    http://fashionchristmastree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete