Follow Instagram

12.04.2011

WINTER SHOP LIST

Winter is finally here mates! Or at least Finland starts to look like it's winter. It's already December soon and still there isn't snow on the ground! But let's hope we get some whiteness soon to these dark times :)

Anyways I thought it's time to make the winter shop list. I went through asos.com and collected some things that I liked :) Enjoy!

HEAD AND EARS






























Taking care of head and ears is always a clever thing to do. Especially in Winter when weather gets really cold! This year, let's say in everything, it's good to have some fur! :) I love the most these earmuffs! Unfortunately I haven't found any that would look good on me.. :D

 COATS





















  Coats are also full of fur! But also this russian style (in hats and coats) is very popular :) But let's say fur is also russian so.. This year let's all be russians! :D Also these parka coats seem to be MUST this winter and must admit that I like them! They are pretty, not too warm and very comfortable at the same time :) You can for example go sled hill in them! :D

JUMPERS/CARDIGANS
























 Who wouldn't love these beautiful and comfortable clothes? :) Cardigans and jumpers are probably the best thing in the whole winter! This year (as almost every year) knitted things are very popular. My favorites of these are the first and forth cardigad/jumper :) What about yours? Do you like cardigans/jumpers as much as I do? :P

SHOES






















For some reason I didn't find many shoes from ASOS that would be wearable in winter. Or those that I did, didn't please my eyes. Here are some that I liked though I didn't fall in love with any of those :/

I guess we can live through winter with these :) What do you like?

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

7 comments:

  1. great selection dear!!love the coats!!
    kisses pretty and have a nice week=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck my life - zelim sve hahah
    a vesta je h&m tek proljece kolekcija zato predpostavljam da je nema jos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! Love all the coats, specially the burgundy color!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete