Follow Instagram

12.16.2011

VECKOSLUT

FIRST I'll make you hungry again because it's my 100th post! :) I know you all love when I put pictures of delicious food. And this isn't all. I'm soon going with my friends to eat to a nice restaurant near here. And I promise to take nice pictures of the food I'm eating and post them to you VERY SOON ;)


SECOND I'll show you my outfit :) It's veryvery comfortable and normal :D I didn't feel like putting anything special on me. Just these comfortable jeans (Gina Tricot), top (Gina Tricot) and this bolero (Gina tricot). Gina Tricot day, here I come again!



 THIRD I'm going to brag you about my shoes again :) And then tell you what I've done today.. I was at school today for couple hours that felt like forever. I had dance practice again and it was really fun :) That teacher even came to say to me and my dancepair that we dance really good! So guess it isn't going as bad as I thought it is :DAfter school I came home and ate that delicious thing and then I went to do some lingerie shopping.

Aren't they pretty? ;)
Happy weekend everyone :) Trevligt veckoslut!
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. adore your shoes, this is incred, love the photos
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slatke su ti cipelice, i ti si sva preslatka, sa tom divnom kosom i osmijehom <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post!

    Visit my blog and if it like u, we can follow each other!
    have a great Friday!

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful outfit!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete