Follow Instagram

12.15.2011

SHOES, GIRL'S BEST FRIEND

Brand: Tamaris
Size: 36 (EU)
Price: 49,90€

Heel: 9,5 cm

I found my new best friend! :) Or should I say friends. (Sorry Yassu.. I love you too but these shoes.... I hope you understand :)) I bought them just an hour ago from Klick and apparently they are from Tamaris. I have to admit I'm not a "brand-person". I don't really mind which brands my clothes are carrying. I'm more interested in what they look and feel like on me. Aren't my babies cute? I would kiss them right away if I wouldn't be scared of getting some bacterias.. :D

 That's all for today. Thanks for reading! :) And please..
Let me know what you think of my shoes!

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

12 comments:

  1. love it, so true they are a girlsd bst friend :)

    also very nice blog
    pls look also at my blog and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got one of the best blogs I have seen recently.Creativity of any kind always attracts me and you are a masterpiece in that.Thanks for sharing so much. I am definitely following you.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grumfy you are the best! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new babies are beautiful! I love how when we get new shoes we can't stop looking at them! Make sure you spray them with a protector so they stay pretty.xx

    http://deluxegypsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imam crne iste, samo su kozne i platila sam ih isto oko 40 eura ovdje u BiH..udobne i prelijepe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Great style of shoes - pumps will always be in style
    2. Love the color - So flexible to any outfit!
    3. If they're comfortable then you've found a keeper :)

    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looove that neutral tone, the perfect go to shoe!

    great blog,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete