Follow Instagram

12.14.2011

SHOE LOVER


Quick update. I ordered these shoes yesterday from Members.com :) Or actually my sister Hermina did, so thanks goes to her! As you can see the price is veeeery low: 9,00€ ! (Real price 35,50€) Plus there is a 7€ for post so overall 16€ for these beauties. I really needed one of these normal black heels and tomorrow I will go buy another ones, beige heels, from Klick with 49,90€! I will be using them in afterafterparty in 17th of February but I will show them to you earlier (earlier means tomorrow because I can't wait to get here and brag you about the shoes I buy! :D)


Have a nice Wednesday everyone :) It'll be weekend soon! And if you have any questions, don't fear to ask me on my Formspring! I love to answer questions there and it has been offly silent over there lately! So questions please! :D

XOXO

10 comments:

  1. super izgledaju cipele! i još smiješna cijena :) nisam nikada prije posječivala tu stranicu.. hvala na share-anju :)

    Have a nice day,
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super izgledaju..a nikad nisam cula za ovu stranicu.Hvala na info:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are perfect and will go with everything and the price is amazing! Can't wait to see your post wearing them. You have a new follower, would love if you stopped by and followed back.xx

    http://deluxegypsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see these shoes in your future pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great shoes !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blog so thought i'd follow,your style is amazing! Take a look or maybe follow mine:

    www.moldiva.com

    Thx.Kiss

    ReplyDelete