Follow Instagram

12.13.2011

MEAOW


Hello! I finally got my grades back ! :) I ravealed some of them in the last post and now I'm revealing the rest: Arts 9, History 8 and Chemistry 6! :D I didn't do Math exam yet so I have it as 4 now (not passed) but I'll do it next monday and try to get a good grade out of it :) I was afraid that I wouldn't pass chemistry so 6 is enough for me now ..


What else about the dark Tuesday? The weather here sucks really. It's this half snow half water and it's awful to walk outside! Well guess we are lucky that it isn't even near as cold as it should be in Finland now! But still this weather just continues to suck! :D Every shoes I use end up wet and my socks inside even more wet. It doesn't feel nice :(


However, it doesn't stop me from wearing the clothes I feel like wearing :) Today I went through my mama's closet and found this beautiful leopard-printed shirt :) It is from Gina tricot and looks like something I would wear through whole Summer! But now I wear it in December.. Under it I have a purple top (also from Gina Tricot) and my new jeans (also from Gina tricot) that I posted here. So as you see I was having another Gina tricot day..


Now I'm going to eat the food my daddy made me :) Thank you for reading! And please tell me  
what do you think about my outfit? :)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

14 comments:

  1. Your mom has a lovely shirt. I can look for different pieces on my mom's closet because we don't use the same size (don´t even close!)
    Congratulations for your marks :) and I hope you have happy holidays with you family :) don't be bad about the weather... it's a great excuse for wearing a lot of leather and fur things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U Bosni jos nema nikavog snijega, toplo je kao rano proljece :)
    Bluzica je lijepa ide super uz jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. čestitam na ocijenama :D i super mi je bluza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ajme predivna si!! I čestitam na ocjenama, suosjećam za kemiju, nije ni moja jača strana :D

    P.S.
    Možemo se mijenjat - ti u Hrvatsku - ovdje je ljeto, a ja se konačno mogu otić negdje smrzavat!!

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ti si krasna! bluzu baš volim <3 čestitam na ocjenama i meni je stiska ovih dana, ali bit će sve dobro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your bracelets! and the glasses are perfect, like your style!
    lovely greets and a nice day!
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI BEUTIFUL GIRL!!!
    I THINK YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF STYLE....AND YOUR BLOG IS SO COOL!!!

    WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!!! I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG....AND THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK.... :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    KISSES FROM ITALY

    ReplyDelete
  8. grrrrreat top! and i LOVE your cinched wrist in adorable bracelets!

    best,
    annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete