Follow Instagram

12.29.2011

FOR THE OLD TIMES' SAKE

Wohoo! What's up? :) I've had one of the best days in my life even if it's been REALLY simple. I didn't take any pictures though so every picture in this post is an old one.

When I woke up I didn't feel sick but my throat was really swollen :( It was like that yesterday already but now it feels worse ... I didn't let it bother me much though so I just went out to meet my friends. I saw my friend Nypö (Noora), who I've known for 11 years already. I spent 2-3 hours with her going around the sales. She bought some nice shirts and then we ended up sitting in McDonald's eating Cheeseburgers..


At 4pm me and Nypö went to see our friend Olga. We've known her for seven years now. She lives 300km away from us but visits this city sometimes. We had really much fun together! We were just going around the center talking and checking out the sales. It was nice to talk about the old days :) I also saw some other friends like Susu, Saara and Ira and also Robi, who lives in Helsinki nowadays. I couldn't believe that it's so nice to meet old friends who you haven't seen for a very long time :)

Me and Olga in Jurassic-festival in Mikkeli last Summer :) You can read more here and here!

And my Nypö maybe a month ago in the best conditory, Ramin konditoria, in the whole Finland! You can read more from here


Another good thing that happened to me was that I got a call from one of those places where I sent my job application to yesterday. They invited me to an interview on Monday at 12 am so wish me luck! :) And hopefully I'll also hear from those two other places I applied to so I can find the one that fits me the best!

Have a nice evening everyone. Remember to gather strength for the New Year ;)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

5 comments:

  1. Želim ti da što prije ozdraviš i dobiješ željeni posao!! :) jako ljepe slike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ja zelim da prehlada brzo prodje i srecu za posao :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the third picture! hahaha so hippie-ish. oh good luck on the interview, nail it!




    MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY featuring UNESTABLISH

    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics :)! You made me remember that I'm soo hungry at the moment.

    love pin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, good luck on your interview!

    ReplyDelete