Follow Instagram

12.24.2011

CHRISTMAS


 Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it :) My family doesn't celebrate Christmas but we have our own traditions for these days. My sisters and I usually visit our cousins, Elma, Elvisa and Elvis, for the christmas day and that's what we are going to do tomorrow also :) Today I'm going to eat some good food and ginger breads, that I made yesterday, and enjoy the snow. Not by going out of course but by watching Disney movies whole day with cup of hot chocolate and by staring out ofthe window. How lovely!


Here are some of the ginger breads I made. I decided to give everyone their first letter of their name. I also decided to bake 2012 for New Year's sake! Do you like my cookies? :) I was going to decorate them but I didn't have that decorating thing :(

Since I don't get presents from others, I ordered one for myself ;) And they arrived yesterday evening and they are perfect! These shoes are from Nelly.com! Pretty or pretty?


I hope you all have nice holidays! Remember to relax and eat a lot and spend some time with your family :)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

8 comments:

  1. Cipele su predobre. Ja takodjer ne slavim bozic ali uzivam u tom periodu i nikad ne odbijam kolacice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post... I love your cousin's names, especially Elvisa...
    You have a lovely blog...
    Come by my blog sometime and if you like we can follow each other...
    Happy holidays...

    Hi_D

    http://cuterandomthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry xmas dear!to you and your family=)
    kisses pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home made cookies were cute!:) It also look delicious.
    The shoes were also amazing. We love the styles.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete