Follow Instagram

12.27.2011

27th of December

GUESS WHAT! My beautiful, the most perfect dress arrived! The one that I'm going to use on 17th of February! ;)  And the one that you aren't going to see before that date! HAHA! Only thing that I'm going to tell you is that it's not the color I ordered but it's prettier that the color I ordered and it's just incredibly awesome!

And while you were celebrating Christmas I made my blog a new look. What do you think about it? :) I think that it looks like it's summer already but hey, who doesn't like summer? And I do admit I'm already waiting for it like crazy! I'm always living the summer time.. :D


And guess what else? My daddy has his 50th birthday today :) So everyone is at home and we made him these cakes and blabla yesterday and today we just enjoy the day :) Soon I'm going back to the living room (I'm now in my own room playing a DJ) to have some more family time :)




I hope you all had a great Christmas! But don't get lazy yet: New year is just around the corner! It's time to start making the New Year's promices and start obeying them on 1st of January 2012! 
What are your plans for the New year 2012? 

XOXO


13 comments:

  1. Jaoo pa opet neke ukusne delicije kod tebe :)
    Ličiš na mamu tj.iste ste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama ti je prekrasna! I sviđam delicije. I želim vidjeti haljinu. ;(



    seed-of-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your blog!! :D nice photos!cakes look so yuumy!
    I just started a blog with my girlfriend
    and i hope you can check it!
    Hope you like it and can follow us! :D

    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like soo much fun!!

    Kisses Anne

    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaoo pa ista si mama, ne mogu da vjerujem ;)
    Ne mogu vise da gledam tu tvoju hranu , predobroo :P
    btw yess it's me , haha sa dosta photoshopa xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... Look so delicious...

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these deserts look sooooo good...........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cakes look really tasty...yummi! Pozdrav

    ReplyDelete
  9. your life seems to be so wonderful! can't wait to see that dress <3 happy belated birthday to your dad! and merry christmas sweetheart!

    MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY featuring UNESTABLISH

    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooow, this looks super delicious! very lovely post!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmm all these things look so delicious !!! want to eat them=D

    ReplyDelete