Follow Instagram

11.09.2011

NOT A COMEBACK

Hey! :) How are you all? I'm sorry for not posting much lately. I've been doing schoolwork since exams are coming closer and closer and I'm way behind with every subject! I'll try to post more in the weekends and so :) Also I have a problem with lightning. Probably you all know that wintertime is very dark time in Finland. When I go to school it looks like it's night outside and same when I come back home! :(

Anyways.. Soon I go out with a friend so I'll be fast now. I've tried to take outfit photos even if I havent posted them. But because of the yellow lights almost all of them became bad :( So enjoy if you can! :P

MONDAY

 Here is my Gina tricot outfit :D Everything from Gina tricot! 

TUESDAY

 This outfit I liked :) Those leggings are probably only leggings that I can still wear without feeling ugly and 2010! :D Last year I was wearing ONLY leggings and nowadays I don't feel good in them. I don't even like them much anymore :/ I have manymanymany leggings and I'm planning to sell them! I'll keep only these on the photo and 1 other ones :)

TODAY - WEDNESDAY

Today our classphotos were taken at school. So I put on my favorite jeans (only jeans I use..) and my favorite shirt with that cute jewellery! :) You will be able to see my classphoto and my single-photo later when I get them and scan them and everything :D Hopefully they will end up good!




I'm out now! :) Have a nice day everyone! 

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Prekrasni su ti outfiti. Znam kako ti je sa zaostatcima. :( Sretno s tim! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako je meni lepa ta tvoja bluza :) A minđuše i sovica su mi <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in every outfit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blouse, very vintage looking
    xxxx

    http://www.vintagenewyork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete