Follow Instagram

11.12.2011

MRAKOVICA


Oh I miss summer! This video is taken in my little city Kozarac, Bosnia and Hercegovina in 2010. I was with my sisters and friends (Mirela, Dino and Luca the Super Mario) in Mrakovica which is a monument for all those people that died in Jugoslavia during the worldwar 2. It's made like a park nowadays and there are hotels and restaurants and then there is this big monument and some other stuff too :D I've been there twice now. It's like everyyear thing to go there!

But anyways that's all for today! Now I'm trying to watch The Unknown soldier-movie because I should read that book for school and I don't have time to read it (or nerves).
 

 Elvira, Elma, Elvisa, Me and Hermina. Cusines and sisters ;D (This is not the same trip that we made in that video but it's the same place!)

Today I was planning to go shopping. There are couple things I need to buy but I felt really sick in the morning so I jsut stayed home and drank cacao and orange juice and tried to eat healthy things and receave vitamins! And must admit right now I don't feel sick at all :D Let's see how it will be in the morning! I'll leave the shopping for Monday :)

Good nght people! 

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
    Please take some time to check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was very nicely done. Don't forget to visit LIFO. It's an online home for information and comment on girls' interests whether it be the latest Hollywood gossip or tips on the trendiest fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is so cool! Love it! You had great time!! That monument is beautiful!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete