Follow Instagram

11.26.2011

LÄCKER

Friday came again! :) And here I am spending my last minutes before going to sleep in my warm and soft bed! Oh damn I'm tired :D


My exam week has started okay. I had chemistry exam in Thursday and arts today. I'll be spending my weekend studying and trying to get clever, so wish me luck people!

But anyways now to the outfit! In Thursday I was wearing my cardigan from H&M, shirt from Gina Tricot and shorts by Mango. These shorts are probable my favorite shorts :) I just love them!



But today I felt this patriotic feeling when I was dressing up so I decided to pull out my old Bosnia and Herzegovina hoodie out of the closet. It was nicely warm though not comfortable under the jacket!




And these pictured made you jealous didn't they? ;) I went to the world's best confectionary. They sell all these delicious cakes and baguettes and flavored coffee and cacao and ...ah all you can dream of! And they are originally from my small town Mikkeli and they have stayed as a small company that doesn't sell outside of Mikkeli. :) So if you come to Finland, come to Mikkeli and visit Ramin konditoria! :D Oh I would be a good advertiser! :D

Now I'm off to sleep :) Good night everyone!


XOXO

ASK ME A QUESTION VIA FORMSPRING

9 comments:

  1. Predivne slike!
    Awww, torta izgleda njami:)
    http://angeliquedama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shirt!! xo

    lillylia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you lover****
    love that cake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the outfits! And looks like you've been eating a lot of good things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. laitoin ton fazerkakkukuvan taustakuvaks!:D yummyy

    ReplyDelete