Follow Instagram

11.14.2011

CHOP CHOP

I'm here! :) How are you guys? I know I haven't been active blogger nowadays but I'm doing the best I can along with all schoolwork. Today I finally understood something in chemistry so I felt pretty proud of myself! :D

Yesterday was Father's day (at least in Finland) so we made some muffins for daddy :) He has soon his 50th birthday so we didn't give him a present this time :) He will get a big present for his birthday then! 



 Aren't the muffins delicious? :) 

After school I went to center to our new shopping center Stella. I realised the H&M is much bigger than it was before it moved to that shopping center and much bigger than I realised during my first visit.


  So yes I bought a hat from H&M with 14,95€ :) Like it? It's all furry and cute and big and all!

 And I bought a cute cardigan :) I don't have a better picture of it but yes it's made in Bangladesh! :D I really needed a new cardigan because I've sold all of them in flea market last summer and I was left with only two! This one is cute silver colored and not too long :) I have one long cardigan from Gina Tricot and it is very warm but the length is very hard to deal with because even my coats aren't that long :/ So this was a good purchase. Also the good thing (and also a surprising fact) was the price that was really low even for H&M. 9,95€ for cardigan... I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that!


 Unfortunately my hat looks green in this photo :D But no it's not greenish at all! I needed a new gold eyeshadow and I wen't trhough all the normal priced make up brands and even the expensive ones and didn't find anything! Then I changed the make up shop and walked pass Rimmel. And there I found a cheap and perfect gold eyeshadow! And it costed only 6,90€ (if I remember right... 6 point something it was :D).


From KICKS, where I tried to find the perfect eyeshadow but couldnt, I bought a blue nailpolish. I wanted to try out these new polishes from Kicks. And well yes I like the color but it was very hard to spread evenly. Also it took a long time to dry :/ But I won't be unhappy about this purchase since it costed only 3,60€ :D

Now I go study some chemistry and while I'm becoming clever you can let me know what you think of the things I bought :P

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

8 comments:

  1. i jaaaaa! :D izgledaju divno!

    xoxo
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tacno ih i ja moram napraviti opet yum yum :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that is weird! here in Chile the father's day was in June! (or july? hahaha I cant remember at this moment)... I am so envy, I want some stores of H&M in my country :(!

    kisses girl :) have an amazing week and i wish you look in your schoolworks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore this hate. so cute. love love love this post. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a brand new FASH FOR LESS with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy!!! I need one please.. delicious also you fur hat is fantastic! :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete