Follow Instagram

11.06.2011

BAJRAM

Happy bajram to all people that celebrate it! :) I've spent my first day of bajram with my family. My sister Hermina was visiting us this weekend and helped me make delicious chocolate fondants!

(Picture is from last summer)

So today has passed by with a lot of hugs and kisses (or not since Hermina is sick:D). Me, Herkku, mom and dad ate a lot and talked about serious stuff: all the wars that have killed people at the Balkan over the years :( . Sad topic but it was nice to talk. When I wasn't gaining weight with all that fat food I was spending studying. I studied chemistry with Herkku (she is damn good at it so she was teaching me!) then I was doing some English and finally math since I have math exam tomorrow :D So wish me luck!

 I felt like a small princess when my mama gave me those Carneval princess-cookies! They are delicious btw! :D People usually eat them here when it's christmas. And then my dear Fazeri and his best chocolate Fazerina! :) If you some day get to Scandinavia (where they sell Fazer) don't miss this chocolate! It's better than any chocolate in the world :)


 Here is a plate of Herkku :D I ate the same stuff so didn't bother to take picture myself. A lot of food, I know. But also veeery delicious food ;)


Here you can see our delicious chocolate fondants, halva and small, round baklavas. We have never before made round baklavas so it was a new try :D And must admit it was way much better that way!


I know, it looks delicious ! ;) And I ate it!

Hope you all had a great weekend :) And welcome to all new readers. Hope you will enjoy my blog!

XOXO

If you have any questions for me please visit my FORMSPRING

13 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, now I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heitä mulle kans kuvii sit jossai vaihees <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sretan Bajram <3

    Prva slika je predivna, a svašta ste fino spremile, njam njam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy halloween! i think that is the "hay bajram" or not? or the day of the deads? well, happy day hahahaha has passed a lot of time since the last time I visited your blog... I am sorry, I was out of blogosphere for two weeks... not amymore :)
    kisses! you both look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. i look cooking with my sister, although my normally great cooking skills go out the window when I'm with her. There tends to be more laughing than actual paying attention. lol. these look amazing. thanks for sharing love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yuuum ovo je previse za moju dushu :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bayram. My husband is moslem too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. umm..so deicious!!
    kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool selection, it's so yumme :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, so delicious food. I loooove Baklava :D...wahhh.
    Mein Blog: The Stylelicious

    ReplyDelete