Follow Instagram

10.27.2011

TITLE

Hello guys :) It's thursday today (oh wow:D) so week is getting to it's end and so is my holiday. Today I'm meeting a friend (soon). We are going to go out and I'm going to buy some candy for the movie night today :) I hope everything will go well and the movies will be good and candy will be delicious!


 Today I wore over-knee socks and under them black thick stockings (you can't really see them on the picture because it's so dark :/). I had also my second-hand shirt that I bought last month (or this month I'm not sure..). And, of course, I had blue earrings again! They are from KappAhl like the earrings in my last post :)
But I have a question for you. Not everyone sees the picture on my shirt so..


WHAT DO YOU SEE PRINTED ON MY SHIRT?



I was out five minutes ago and even if I wasn't there for long my hands and ears got totally frozen! :( So I decided that maybe today I go buy myself some nice warm gloves and a hat? If I find them of course! So wish me luck :) See ya again tomorrow! I'll tell you more about my movie night then :) See ya later!

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

7 comments:

  1. stvarno ne mogu skontati šta je print na majici..ali mi se jako sviđa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in these photos, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja vidim lice žene. :D Je li tako da je to? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jao, majica je baš super! :) Na prvu podsjeća na neki horror, duhove i halloween, ali na drugu je izgleda lice žene kao što reče Zrno radosti.. :)
    xoxo
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the top! it's great!!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love the print!

    www.mythriftychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete