Follow Instagram

10.08.2011

SHOPPING

Hello all :) 30 readers already. That makes me really happy and It's nice to get a chance to write to all of you!

Yesterday was Friday (woow:D) which meant that weekend was on its way! School was boring so I decided to make myself happy. That means, of course, SHOPPING. I headed to the flea market, but on the way I stopped by in KappAhl and bought 3 earrings with total of 3€. At the flea market I tried on couple pretty things :) I found only 1 shirt from there though. Then I headed towards the other shops. Sokos is moving to our new shopping center, so they had pretty nice SALEs going on ;) It made me buy a body lotion, lip gloss and some day creme for face. After that I thought I'll go home but of course I stopped by in H&M. There I tried not to buy anything but then I saw one shirt .. 10€ and it looked PERFECT! Guess what - I bougt it.

So total moneyloss was 32€ which is pretty low when I check out how many things I bought! I'm happy for the things I bought of course and I can't wait to use/wear them! Hih :>

FRIDAY'S OUTFIT



 SHIRT/SKIRT GINA TRICOT

SHOPPING

 White shirt H&M 10€

 KappAhl earrings 3€ 

 Garnier Body Lotion 3,80€ ;)

 Day Creme by GOSH 5€

 Lip gloss by GOSH 3,50€

Flea Market shirt 6€

Yesterday I was also having a Ladies Night with my friends Eve, Kia, Katja and Petra. We were at Eve's place but I didn't really get any good photos there :( I will ask Katja if she got any good photos so I could make a post about it! 

And now I will go read Breaking Dawn the last of Twilight-saga. I've tried to read it before but, for some reason, I stopped.. Now I must read an english book for school so I will kinda have to read it till the end :D I love books (that's why I buy them a lot and have a bookshelf in my room) but somehow I just can't make myself actually read them! Weirdo I am :)

Have a nice weekend everyone. And let me remind you of my Formspring where you can post me any kind of question and be sure that I will answer! :) Thank you for reading. 

Kisses

26 comments:

  1. Prekrasne si stvari kupila i bome jeftino prošla, svaka čast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dobar ulov! ove naušnice sa perkicama su mi baš slatke, i sviđa mi se outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love your buys! Cool! I love shopping!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice skirt!!love your new clothes!!
    kisses and have a nice day=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful purchases. And congrats with your followers!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new stuff!
    the feather earrings are super!

    follow eachother?

    XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kak si slatka! Super ti je blog! Hvala ti na komentaru! Pratim i ja tebe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. predivan outfit! :) mindjusice su mi odlicne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! That skirt looks fantastic on you.
    And such nice purchases, that lipgloss looks so pretty.

    xx

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odlican outfit! :) Trebala bih i ja kupiti ovaj Garnier Body lotion. cula sam da je dobar

    I ja sam iz Bosne ali zivim u holandiji

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Minduse su ti super!Ovaj outfit je bas lijep,tvoje naocare su bas ekstra!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your shopping!!!
    cool blog! I follow u!
    pass to my blog and follow :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks!!

    ah i inderstand! i will start with writing in english
    you are i think my first not dutch follower :D

    yes i'm dutch ;)

    XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  14. lijep outfit,i divne si stvari kupila i imash josh jednog followera :)

    http://fashionbymental.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe on mul kuvii mut sikäli vähän ja suurin osa aika julkaisukelvottomia xD musta ja susta on pari hassuu. Voin näyttää kun on aikaa.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooooh, kombinacija je divna baš!

    ReplyDelete
  17. toller blog :)

    xx

    http://fashionhurtssemi.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ja sam nedavno uzela to mleko!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore your hair color a lot honey!
    Where do you live? (city of Finland)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super ti je blog, i stvari sve, blago ti se kad si vani ljubomorna sam :P
    samo nastavi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cuuute :) Super si stvari kupila!

    ReplyDelete