Follow Instagram

10.12.2011

nanana

No, I didn't hit my head and forget about my past and blog, like it would happen in some soup opera like The Bold and the Beautiful or even more likely, Days of our lives. And no I won't admit that I have been watching those series a lot.. 

I've been somehow busy lately. My new schedule doesn't seem so hard, but chemistry really gives me a lot of extra work. For some reason I'm almost only one normal person in my chemistry group. Others look like geeks or are just very clever when it comes to chemistry :D But me, I'm out! Already in the first lesson of chemistry I was like WTF dude? Now I've tried to catch up others and understand the things that they've known the whole time. 

You know, like my friend said, some people choose their future job by the things they are good at. But then there are these couple stupid people who have chosen what they want and try to get there even if they don't know NOTHING about the things they need in that job :D And unfortunately I'm one of those!

 TUESDAY'S OUTFIT



As you see, I couldn't help wearing that shirt as soon as possible! That is tha 10€ H&M shirt from the last post. Under it I have some shirt from.. who knows where... and I'm wearing jeans from Gina Tricot and earrings - also from previous post - from KappAhl. And yes yes I know my nails are aweful.. I'll do them today PROMISE :( <3

I've also been thinking what should I write to you in future. I don't want my blog to end up boring with same things every time. I don't shop SO often that I could always post my new beautiful delicious things and I can't take photos outside because there is no one to take them for me, so I guess I should make something else up. I've already been asked to do a post of Bosnia and Hercegovina and I think that was a good idea, but what do you guys think? What else would interest my readers? :)

WEDNESDAY'S OUTFIT



Today I had a feeling that I will need some normal and comfortable clothes. So I pulled out some old and trustworthy clothes from my clloset and put them on! This comfy outfit contains of shirt and top from Gina Tricot and leggings from God knows where! :) I really don't remember where I have bought them from and there is no tag left.

And soon I will try to get some new shoes! I saw one perfect pair of shoes last week in a small shop a bit outside of the center. I don't pass there often but luckily I did then! I couldn't get in then, because shop was closed, but I'm planning to go see how much they cost and is there right size for me! They look like comfortable heels that are very warm and good for winter! Maybe I'll buy them :P

Yes, I'm 4-6 months old! (Or not but I eat baby food!) That's probably the best breakfast ever and snack at school. You should see people at our school: everyone is eating babyfood! It's kinda funny :)

So what do you think about my outfits? :) (And babyfood!)

Now I will go to spend my day with chemistry again. And some cookies that mom made <3 Yummy! Thank you for reading! :)

ps. Formspring me!

15 comments:

  1. Love the looks!
    xx

    whatisposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead doing post about Bosnia, you could do post about Finland!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, I'll write post about FInland the day I move out of here :D Right now I don't have nothing to tell about it. But I'm sure I'll see Finland from another perspective when I go out of here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tee postaus musta
    t. yks huippu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yassu, oot liia nolo ei sust voi tehä mtn :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oot kauhee :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. baš mi se sviđaj taj tvoj ulov iz H&M-a.. i što se mene tiče ne moraš o Bosni pisati.. znam da svi Bosanci koji žive van Bosne vole Bosnu i non-stop ih neka nostalgija dere, a meni da je pobjeći odavde :D joj i ja sam ti loša sa hemijom uvijek bila, jedva se izvukla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loooove this!

    new post♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. emina, apsolutno se, stopostotno, slažem s tobom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. H&M košuljica je prekrasna, je li to nova kolekcija? Želim je jako!! Ni meni ne ide kemija, ali kod nas je laka dosta u srednjoj, a na budućem faksu mi neće trebati, tako da supeeer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahha hvala bogu da ja dolazim kuci pa cu ti tu hemiju nauciti... :D hahah<3 don´t you worry<3 voin samal opettaa vähä fyssaaa sillä MÄ OLEN SAAKELI LIEKEIS sen kans :DDDD hahaha <3

    höpö ps toi paita sovitin sitä kans kerra mut se olis illo kallis ni en ostanu :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW.....YOUR BLOG IS STUNNING!!!
    AND THIS POST IS REALLY INTERESTING...IT INSPIRE US!!! :) :)

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!? :) I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG....

    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete