Follow Instagram

10.31.2011

MUAHAH

Happy (or frightening) halloween everybody ! :) Hope u all have had fun today with creepy costumes and all because I havent! :( Halloween isn't a big thing in Finland. It's actually just excuse for people to have parties where they don't even dress up :D Though it's fun anyways!

Me and my friends tried to make a halloween party but we didn't find a place for it :( It would've been nice to dress up as something scary and have fun with the girls with halloween movies and all! Well luckily TV will be showing halloween movies tonight whole night long! Not that I'll enjoy them since I will be going to sleep latest at 12 :D But hey I can always watch them some other day! ;)


Today was the day of presents :) I have no idea why but my friend Maria decided to make a cousin for Ibrahim! :D His name is as hard as Luitpold Niedersachsen. I don't know what that means or if it's somebodies real name (she was explaining me about Heinrich Himmler which scared me a bit but nevermind :D) Ill give my Luitpold a nickname boldie!

Another thing I got is that beautiful owl ring there! My friend Kia came from Turkey and decided to bring me a present :) And she really knows my weaknes for owls! She also gave me for my birthday last year my owl earrings that I was wearing today! So my jewelleries were Turkey mixed with owls and Kia :D In my hand I had nazar-bracelet which is also from Turkey, though given by my friend Yasemin!



There u see my owls better :) Arent they cute? I was wearing shirt and scarf from Gina tricot, shorts by Seppälä and jacket from H&M :) Over-knee socks I have bought sure from somewhere but can't remember the store! Maybe KappAhl or Lindex?

There you can see a book, Tuntematon sotilas (=The unknown soldier) that I borrowed from my friend Eve, because I must read it during this week for my finnish class. It's probably the best known book in Finland and something that you must read if you continue living in Finland. It's like part of civilization and tells about some finnsih war.

I just finished reading Breaking dawn that you can also see in the picture :) There are many books in this picture that I have never read! And I love books so I will definitely try to read them and many of the books you readers suggested me in last post :) So thank you all for suggestions I will right them down and start reading! Especially I want to read something from a yugoslavian writer Ivo Andrić. I have one of his books in Finnish so I'll probably start from that one and continue reading anothes in his native language :D

Couple years ago I was reading without a stop! I was buying books in a fast speed and it never felt like I had enough! I still love books but it's hard for me to start reading them. Also one forgotten skill is writing. Before I was writing all the time small stories in english or in finnish. I loved it really :) Now I've been thinking should I start doing these things again?

Now I'm going to eat delicious home-made Burek (you can try to google it if you don't know what it is :D Börek in turkish!). After that I will go to some latin-dances and have fun ;)

ps. thank you all for the great comments :) I loved reading them! I'm trying to check out everyone's blog who commented me and comment back. So great you people are!

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

23 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween <3 your blog is so sweet :) follow you !

    http://taliyah-papula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. preslatka kombinacija. :) sovice su mi odlicne. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa divne maske! Drago mi je da zivis u Sa, i ja sam trenutno i Sa, as a student(although I come from Serbia)
    Pratim:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ni kod nas nema Halloweena, ali zato mi imamo maškare u drugom mjesecu. :) Super mi je ova bijela maska. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore those masks - so so cool <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloween! but in México we celebrate " día de muertos" the "day of the dead people" :)

    Love your owl ring!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...... pitääkö mun nukkua ton Boldien kanssa samassa huoneessa. se tuijottaa mua tolla yhellä silmällä koko yön :--D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog. Cute pix. Hope we can follow each other!!
    Aldijana

    http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaooo, maske su prekrasne! :)
    xoxo
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these masks!!

    Check out my blog too if u like!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sovice su ti bas cute! :) ljepa kombinacija...

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog is so sweet! love that owl ring on you, what a great gift :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the masks and the cactus, so cute!!!!
    xxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. heyy really ncie pics! i like ur pink headphones !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome masks! pretty mystical and magical at the same time!


    hope you'll have time to visit me, follow, comment, or whatever you want, you're welcome for everything here
    www.fashiontnt.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mnogo ti je lep taj kaput, a sviđa mi se i torba, baš je retro :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing photos dear!!
    love your ring!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ej, a odakle je torba? Meni je divna!:)
    xoxo
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous, torba je iz Gina tricot a nije ni skupa. ako se dobro sjecam bila je 30€ :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like your ring, so beautiful!

    bubblesandwindmills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jao, ta Gina tricot je divna... Šteta što nema nigdje blizu... :(
    Pozdrav iz Sarajeva! :)

    xoxo
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous outfit, love the black skirt


    www.rochellekecloset@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete