Follow Instagram

10.21.2011

HELLO HOLIDAY!


I had a friend yesterday :) Isn't he just cute? I could eat him and his chocolate-puppy eyes:) And there you see a pillow that he is sitting on. It's the O'OH pillow from my last post! I don't even know where that pillow is now, because it sure isn't on that chair! :D




As you can see from the headline, I'm having a holiday now :) Or today I was at school still but next week I will be at home enjoying my time and SLEEPING! Finally :D

Today I had on (probably) my favorite outfit :) That shirt is just something I admire! And I can't believe that I bought it for 10€! Only! Usually you can find some normal big shirts with that money  and not something you fall in love with! :D So the shirt is from H&M and black top under it + the jeans are from Gina tricot (of course) and shoes are those same that I've got in the almost every post that I've made lately! :D Somehow they are sooo comfortable to walk in, they are high enough and definitely warm enough!

So but anyways I'm planning to buy new shoes :) I've been going through some online-shops and I've gathered some fine shoes, that aren't too expensive for me (yeah right..) and that have still my size (or not..) :)
But first I must show you a shirt that I saw in chicy.se that made me laugh :D I'm not buying it but it's just funny!


Hehe :D But now to serious stuff :| So..

Which of these is your favorite?











These shoes are just randomly put so it's not like the first one is my favorite and last one the less favorite :D I love them all! And I will promise to take shoes, that get most "votes", into a deeper consideration :)

Me go now to read Breaking Dawn and drink my friend cacao! Maybe I go also to give a hug to my sister Hermina? Yes that I shall do!

XOXO

ps.  reminding you of my FORMSPRING where you can ask me any questions you want :)

12 comments:

  1. Što ti je slatka ta košulja ;)
    A što se čizama tiče, hm...Poslednje su lepe, ali mi ne deluju udobno baš za svaki dan, zavisi šta tražiš, tako da bih se ja možda odlučila za pete po redu, deluju toplo, udobno a i boja je divna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE shirt is amazing! :)
    1.pic is my fav!

    p.s.: zanimljiv ti je blog, svratim često! :) pozdrav iz Sarajeva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 čizme su moje omiljene i ove 3.
    Majica je premiješna <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohh!so nice!!
    love your blouse!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this whole post!! especially your blouse and those boots! :))

    puss puss and huggs from <33

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cute baby!!! can i have him? soo love him!!....love your outfit you looked gorgeous!!! i soo love the first shoes!!!! loved your blog...following you now...hope you could visit my blog too...kissess!!!!



    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look adorable, and i love your shirt! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. outfit mi se bas bas svidja uhhh :D

    ReplyDelete