Follow Instagram

10.26.2011

GOT TO BUY

I've had a bad headache these couple days :( Especially in the evenings so I've been going to sleep always at 12 am because I couldn't keep my head up anymore! :( So that's the reason why I haven't taken many outfit pohtos and so on. Headache wins my cravings of putting something nice on or going out..

Although I thought I'll finally give you an outfit post, but my dear daddy stole the camera so I can't get the pictures out of it :D In stead I'll plan here my November shoppings. Later I'll do a "winter shop list" as I did before autumn.

The winner dress in my last post was definitely the blue one-shoulder dress:

So I'll order this one from ASOS with 26,09€ :) Luckily I have three more months to think about this so if I get bored of this dress I can always buy a new one and use this one in some other thing! :D

Then I need the H&M jacket that I will get with 39,95€ because I have some -10€ thing..

And then I need some skincare things! The Body Shop's facial scrub 15,70€ and body scrub 17,00€





And then for the sake of starting winter, I must buy myself some cute gloves and hat as soon as I find nice ones from somewhere :) 

Any ideas where I might find a nice hat and gloves?

I try to post later today my outfit and so on. This was kinda some plan B posting :D Thanks to everyone who helped me out picking up a dress :) I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with that one! Whole day in blue can be exciting :D

Now I go to make food and read some Breaking dawn!

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, I love the dress <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect!love that dress!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Body Shop has the best skin care products ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Höntti, osta ne kuorintahanskat ni ei tarvi kuorima-aineita ! :) + kuorii paljon paremmin hanskat ja helpommin! :) ja maksaa jonku alle 5 :) JA hankoiks kuule ronttti sellaset mitkä mä meinaan ostaa: Piecesin mokkalapaset tai seppälän mokkalapaset ! ihan täydellisiä ja lämpimiä!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nu är dagens blogg vinnaren/vinnarNA ute på bloggen! gå in och kika om det blev du !! kram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE FIRST BLUE DRESS IS FANTASTIC!



    KISS FROM ITALY
    www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete