Follow Instagram

10.29.2011

Good weekend everyone! :) I'm actually not happy that it's saturday already (is it saturday or friday I'm not sure :D) (It must be saturday since we have sauna today hihi) because it means that my holdays are over! Tomorrow I have to do two esseys for english and study chemistry! How depressive maaan :(

Today I was in center with my mama :) We were trying on cute hats and gloves and went to check out our new Esprit. I even ended up buying gloves from Seppälä! They are very cute and warm :) And I'm very proud of myself because this is the first time when I actually bought gloves! So let's hope they will help me through the winter :D




My gloves costed me 9,95€. And well at the same time I wanted to show you my new straightener that I forgot to tell you about! My mama bought it for me with only 16€ in sale. And must admit it works PERFECT! :)



 Today I was wearing pretty comfortable outfit that consisted of Gina Tricot jeans and shirt. And those gloves! I just love them :) I thought I'll buy one of those big russian hats that cover your ears nicely :) They are very warm hats and actually only ones that look good on me! I tried on so many hats today and found out that no normal hats suit me :(


In the evening (just 12 mintues ago) I was in sauna downstairs with mama and daddy. It was nice there! But for some reason I allways get dizzy while im in sauna :( Even if the temperature isn't too high and I take many cold showers while sitting there and drink lots of water. Guess my genes just aren't made for sauna!

I finally read Breaking dawn till the end! I don't like those movies though I guess I'll watch them still .. I'm just sad that both Harry Potter and Twilight saga ended.. I must find something else to read from now on :)

IF YOU HAVE ANY BOOK SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! =)

XOXO

FORMSPRING ME

24 comments:

  1. Book suggestion:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_on_the_Drina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anonymous! :) Sounds like a good book. Ivo Andric is a good author indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesi čitala Ceceliu Ahern? P.S. Volim te? :) Super je. :D I sviđaju mi se rukavice, baš izgledaju toplo, i meni bi trebale jedne pošto mi je cirkulacija jako slaba i ruke su mi uvijek hladne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mittens!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mittens are super cute, fabulous purchase and your look of the day is wonderful, You look pretty.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preslate rukavice :) imam slicne u ljubicastoj boji i super su za hladne dane :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. REally? I loveeeee scary eyes :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Following? Follow me ;)
    http://featuringfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so funny!:)lovely mood in this place girl!check out mine and follow if u like it..kiss from Milan

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your gloves!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and FUNNY PICTURES!! I was looking at your posts and are really interesting with some GOOD IDEAS!!! CONGRATSSSSS!

    besos from BARCELONA!

    http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are adorable! Your gloves look so cozy.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe..so cute your gloves..

    xo!
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness, how stinking cute are you. adore your jeans and gloves. amazing post, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you have a second I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. Also I'm doing my very first giveaway! So excited. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very simply but so cool ;D


    If you follow me, I'd glad and I'd do the same ;)
    QUINESTRE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear!!love your blouse!!
    great outfit!!
    kisses and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute your blog!
    kisses from Italy!
    www.myfashionsketchbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute pics! I love your gloves ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blog is so good and I like to read it :). I'm not so good to speak or write english, but i really understand your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like your hair! so cute... just found your blog, and love it!


    xo
    everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete