Follow Instagram

10.19.2011

Sorry sorry sorry for leaving you! I've been really busy with school stuff lately! I had very stressy last week and since last weekend I've been a bit better and a lot happier :) I've finally got everything in order! My homework don't take so much time (because I finally understand chemistry!) and I'm exercising again! Sunday I was in Zumba, monday I was in some kind of latin dance lession, tuesday was speedy gymnastic lession and today I'm finally keeping a break :) Tomorrow is again time for latin dances hih! :)


My outfit today consisted mostly of old things. Well scarf and jeans are pretty new still but Jacket is forver old from H&M that has passed through both of my sisers and is in my use for 3rd year now. Somehow I never get bored of that jacket! Plus it is very warm! :)



 My shirt is from gina tricot, bought last summer, so I could say that it is still somewhat new :D



 But with that jacket I also wore old shoes from 1to3. I bought them 2 years ago but never wore them much! (Probably because they are not so comfortable coz something about their model makes feet really hurt when not even walking in them! :/) But nowadays I try to struggle more and this week I've already wore them twice!


Now I go enjoy my time with my dear book and my dear friend cacao! I'm gonna read it whooole day and night long and forget about school totally! That is because I won't go to school tomorrow! :P I decided that today, because I think everyone needs some free time and plus we wouldnt even have any real lessons tomorrow so why bother to get up early? ;) Only thing I will be missing is our "deportation of the polar night" which means that everyone should wear white clothes and the class, who is the most white, wins. My class won last year so I don't think people will bother to even try this year :D

Friday will be my last day of school before my 1 week holdays. Probably then I will have more time to write here again :)

Love ya all! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Hey Cutie,
    thank you for your comment. I can speak my native language fluently and I understand everything, but I can't write. I mean can write but it's not enough for a conversation :). But I'm happy that I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. you are so adorable. i love this outfit. so happy I came across your blog. totally following. I'd love if you'd check out my style and fashion blog and see if you'd like to follow. I'd love to hear what you think of my JewelMint photo shoot. thanks love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh, I'm loving the boots !

    Kisses !
    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice :)

    Come to see mu blog in free moment :)
    http://olgasfashionhouse.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect shoes!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missäpäin suomea asut? :D Ihana asu, toi takki on kiva :)

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nema na čemu da se zahvaljuješ, naišla sam na tvoj blog, svideo mi se, pa ajde reko da napišem koju reč :D Ove crne čizme mi se baš sviđaju, imam slične, i isti slučaj, lepe su mi, volim ih, ali nisu preterano udobne.
    Moram da kažem samo da si stvarno slatka, sviđa mi se što se oblačiš u skladu sa svojim godinama :)
    Pratim te, čisto da lakše pratim i tvoje nove postove ;) :*

    ReplyDelete