Follow Instagram

10.05.2011

BACK

EXAMS ARE DONE! Today I had swedish exam and I think it went great! Anyways. Now I have more time for my blog! :) I've taken couple photos during my exam week again and will now show you all of my outfits!

OUTFIT N:O 1

 SHIRT/SKIRT GINA TRICOT | STOCKINGS LINDEX

 SCARF/BAG GINA TRICOT | JACKET ZARA | SHOES VAGABOND (sister's)





 
SHIRT/CARDIGAN GINA TRICOT | SHORTS/BELT H&M | SCARF PIECES


SHIRT GINA TRICOT | SHORTS SEPPÄLÄ

Today I'm gonna have a nice time with my firends Eve, Kia and Petra! They are coming over soon and we are going to bake piparit, gingerbreads! :) Yes I know it's not christmas yet but it's ONLY 3 months ahead! :D 

Some music+cake+studying! :) Could't get any better




 

10 comments:

  1. Prekrasne su ti kombinacije, sviđa mi se baloner, jako :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear!love the one outfit!
    thanks for your comment!
    i hope that you return on my blog!
    kisses and follow you with bloglovin=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy you were good in swedish :) I would love to learn it but here in my country, schools and universities only make you to learn english and sometimes french (not my case).
    Love your outfits, I believe if you would took pictures outside they would look much more better... :)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so cute! I love your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these looks! the cardi is especially great.

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very pretty! Love your black skirt! :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete