Follow Instagram

9.30.2011

MIDDLE POST

Hello you all! 20 readers already even if I haven't been writing anything for a while! Nice to have you all! :)

I'm a busy girl this week! I've done 4 exams already and have 3 exams next week. I guess I've done pretty good but I won't know the grades before next week. I'll let you know my grades when I know them myself! :D

I came from exam at 10.30 am and will soon go to do the listening part of the English exam which I'll have in Monday! I've tried to take photos during the studying time and thought I could do some middle posting now before weekend :)

IBRAHIM GOT A GIFT FROM MARIA

INSIDE OF THE MUUMI-PAPER WAS AN EYE AND MATCHSTICKES FOR IBRAHIM

AND IBRAHIM FOUND A FRIEND, MR TEDDYBEAR

And then to the grown-up things.. :D I tried to take a picture of my hair but didn't really get a good picture.. But you can look at it anyways! :P
OUTFIT N:O 1


VEST/SHIRT/JEANS GINA TRICOT | SOCKS MARKET SQUARE IN KOZARAC


N:O 2
PLAYING WITH THE SCARF ..
 SHIRT LINDEX | JEANS/SCARF GINA TRICOT | BRACELET INDISKA

 N:O 3

SHIRT H&M | TOP/LEGGINGS GINA TRICOT

I went to TORITUKKA hair-dresses to get a time for my Wanhat. (17th of February, a "dance" for 2nd graders in hingh school. We wear big dresses and dance for people and then we have after and afterafter party!)

STUDYING

HERE I STUDY :) THE SOFA IS COMFORTABE!
BAG GINA TRICOT

A PAINTING IN OUR LIVING ROOM. IT'S A PAINTING OF OUR LITTLE CITY KOZARAC IN BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA. OUR HOSE IS SOMEWHERE THERE :)

A PROPER BRAIN-FUNCTIONING NEEDS SOME FAT AND SUGAR!

MY BAG PREPARED FOR MATH EXAM. SOCKS ARE MUST!

Ps. In the end I must admit that almost all of my clothes are from Gina Tricot .. I can only say Thank you Sweden! :D Guess I must start visiting also other shops in stead of the Gina Tricot :(

Enjoy you weekend ladies and gents!

19 comments:

  1. Uuuu, želim te slatkiše na stolu. :D Ova s rozom haljinom mi je najbolja kombinacija! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. ^^
    Do you like follow each other? Let me know. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha dear you are super cute, really, since you have been follow, you are always leaving coments in my blog and I love that <3 If you doesn't live so far I would love to have a meeting with you, but you live so far away :(
    About the post, I adore the gray jeas jacket :D it's very cool! And your bag is like a dream come true <3

    kisses honey !:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Finland! it's such an amazing country with wonderful landscapes and I would love to visit it someday :) In fact, I have a friend who has a aunt who lives in Stockholm, so we are waiting to finish our studies, and earn some money to visit her. During that visit I'll go to Finland of course <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. DARLING YOU ARE REALLY GORGEOUS! THIS POST INSPIRE US!!!
    STUNNING BLOG!
    CHECK OUT MINE I'D GLAD WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! :) :)
    HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND SEE YOU FOLLOW ME
    I FOLLOW BACK 100%!!!!

    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. outfit no1: the dress and the denim vest are so egdy!
    outfit no2: killer jeans!
    outfit no3: pink is definitely your color, you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice:)

    feel free to follow me:
    http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck studying ;)

    That first outfit is oh so perfectly layered

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wuhu,bas sam sretna da sam nasla tvoj blog,i ja sam iz Bosne (al' zivim u Svicarskoj).Obozavam tvoje kombinacije!xx Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post!
    pass to my blog and follow :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your dress on the first pic !
    have a nice day :D

    The Endless Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  13. divan post :)
    treca kombinacija mi je omiljena.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hvala ti na komentarima, ove farmerke iz drugog outfita ti divno stoje! i želim tvoju torbu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the last shirt!!

    Kiss from Portugal
    http://cofashopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfits! We liked most the printed dress layered with denim vest plus leggings. Cool outfit and you looked gorgeous with it. The socks also looked cute.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete