Follow Instagram

9.19.2011

IBRAHIM


Helloo! :) Finally I got something to write about again! I bought couple things last week and I have some of them on pictures :> And today my friend Maria gave me a cactus! She brought it to school in some package and I opened it and there was a small sign were was written IBRAHIM which is now the name of my cactus :) I gotta admit that everyone was wondering why I was carrying a cactus around school... And my teacher even lift it in front of the class so that everyone could see! Ibrahim got more attention than it could handle so it kinda came out of its mud :( But I put it back and I'm trying to keep it alive now! :D

Soon I'll go to get a time from a hairdresser so look at my hair for the last time on these next pictures! I'll also try to find a hairdresser who could do my hairstyle next February for a big event, Wanhat, that belongs to Finnish high school for 2nd graders :) I'm soon gonna order my dress but you ain't gonna see it before I actually wear it in February ;).

MEET IBRAHIM


And meet me :D




 SCARF & JEANS GINA TRICOT | SHIRT JC | POLISH MAVALA LA PAZ

BOUGHT

 SCARF GINA TRICOT 9.95€ | 2xGOLDWELL CURLY TWIST 10€/peace = 20€

SATURDAYS BAKING

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are really really pretty and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post, it's so chic! Such a pretty pretty blog!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete