Follow Instagram

9.03.2011

HAYATIM

Weekend ♥ Is there anyone in the world who dislikes the weekend and holiday? ;) I don't think so! It was so amazing to wake up at 11am and still just lay in the bed without hurrying to get up. When I finally did get my ass out of bed I went to make cocoa (like every morning) and drank it slowly while lazying on the sofa in living room. 

Around 2pm I got myself out of this apartment and went to spend my money! :) I tried not to buy everything I saw so that I could save some money also for the end of the month. And first time in my life I went to check out a flea market. I tried on couple shirts but they didnt suite me :/ At least I bought Harry Potter and Philosopher's stone with 5€! It was in a perfect shape - somebody I think just bought it and didn't like it.

I also went with my sister to give my 2 cousins their birthday cards and money :) The boy, Elvis, is now 14 and the girl, Elvisa, is now 18 years old :) How fast time passed :D 






 Earrings + Jeans Gina Tricot | Jacket Your FACE | Bracelets H&M | Shirt Vero Moda | Bag LINDEX | Shoes Bianco











Harry Potter Flea market 5€ | 5 pairs of black stockings Lindex 6,95€ :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps. one cute guy came to my room yesterday with his new ferrari. I took a photo of him!

3 comments: