Follow Instagram

9.24.2011

Good saturday evening everybody! My saturday has passed differently than usually. That is because I had a schoolday! :D I had sports, psychology, social studies and math of which i skipped psychology and math!

My P.E lesson was fun! We had fitness boxing at Fressi (gym). Me and my friend Eve decided to take everything we can out of it which leaded to me almost fainting, her almost vomitting and my hand opening. :) Fun!

YESTERDAY'S OUTFIT






SCARF GINA TRICOT | JACKET REFLEX | SHIRT GINA TRICOT | BELT H&M | STOCKINGS LINDEX | SOCKS GINA TRICOT (?) | SHOES VAGABOND (sisters)

Today's outfit you won't see because I can't even call it outfit :D Here I still have my old hair and now its shorter and totally straight! I don't have a picture of myself with my new hair but I took a picture for you to see how it looks like when it's straight and how it is cut. Because after this I probably wont be making it straight anymore :D


14 comments:

  1. jao baš si slatka! odličan outfit! pratim te :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I like your blog, is so cool!
    Following now!!
    kisses

    http//damycooldetodoydenada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your nice comment and for saying you will follow ! If you follow my blog let me know and I will surely follow yours back :-) I like your blog, you're so cute. Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fitness boxing?? Is that hard? Love the look.. Especially that bag!

    Hugs! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments! :)

    Angel Garcia, No it is not so hard as it sounds but it's not so hard if you are already in some shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma jednostavno si prekrasna. :) Sviđa mi se stajling, jako! I ja si namjeravam kupit natkoljenke i tako ih nosit, baš mi se sviđa tvoj stil! Pratim, definitvno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look so cute love your outfit !!
    sende cok güzelsin !!
    are you turkish or know you just some turkish words =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super je look, pravi jesenji! :)

    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How are you? I really love your outfit! you look amazing and the skirt is great! .... thank you for your comment, I´ll follow you back!

    ReplyDelete