Follow Instagram

9.09.2011

ASOS

Since we all love dresses I went through some things that ASOS has to offer. And because most of us feel poor sometimes and want to buy many things with little amount of money, I also went through ASOS sale and checked out what they have under 20€.

Here first the normal-priced dresses that I fell in love with!


Paprika Colour Block Ruched Bandeau Dress

 SALE 

ASOS One Shoulder Dress with Chiffon Waterfall

 

ASOS Summer Dress with Bow Back Detail

 

ASOS One Shoulder Dress in Floral Print

 

Vero Moda Floral Frill Waist Dress

 

Vero Moda Elastic Belt Jersey Dress

ASOS Cut Out Dress in Floral Print

ASOS Bodycon Dress with Twist Waist

 

ASOS Bodycon Dress with Rainbow Frill Top

 

ASOS Summer Dress with Twist Bust

 
And yes I do know that summer is unfortunately over :/ But I can't help myself looking at pretty dresses and dreaming of summer! Guess I will have to let go of summer soon and move on to rainy autumn! I should also make my plan work that I wrote about before (here). I will be posting couple more times during the weekend :) Today I was working in a ballet and tomorrow I'm going to watch it for free! It was the well-known Eifman-ballet. Gotta admit, It's amazing! So I will put pictures of that of course and then some unpublished photos from last sunday.

Puss och Kram!

No comments:

Post a Comment