Follow Instagram

8.21.2011

ŽIVOT

I found more photos! :D So these next photos are mostly from the week when Yassu was here. But first I'll let u know about today..

Have you heard that flour works as well as dry shampoo and hair powder? :P Well I did hear and I had to test it! So.. as disgusting as it sounds.. I put the flour to my hair and then brushed it away. And guess what? My hair was like just washed. Not dirty at all! And you may think that the flour stays in the hair, but actually it doesnt. So if you are too lazy or don't have money to buy dry shampoo, try the flour ;)

I also tried the egg-oil mask to my hair. I put some olive oil to the cup and only the yolk with the olive oil. Then I mixed them and put to my hair and waited 30 minutes. So did it actually work or not, I can't answer for sure. But at least now my hair looks more shiny than before. Lets see does it keep them in better condition :)

Today I'm alone at home. Others are in Jyväskylä. I had to eat alone so i wondered, why not make it look good and atmospheric. This is what it looked like:


And lets act as if I had ate that all..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Yassu-days! 
Watching Memoirs of a Geisha

 ... im sure all of us would want to walk with these shoes.
 Yassuu


 Eve :)
 and Iivo !
 We got free coffee. Thanks to the nice seller lady :)


No comments:

Post a Comment