Follow Instagram

8.22.2011

THE STORY OF A FLOWER

Do you wanna hear the story of this flower?
One day couple weeks ago me and my friend Yassu were walking out in the little city of Mikkeli. There was an older man near the road, somewhere in his forties. He had this blue old car. I was talking to Yassu when I noticed he is saying something and giving the flower to me. The man said: "I just got rejected by a woman, so now I want to give this flower to a woman who will accept it". Then he gave me the flower, smiled sadly and got into his old car.

When I realised what the man said I honestly started crying. :( It was so sad and coming from a totally random man. Still I could feel epathy towards him, so of course I accepted the rose and put it to the vase. 

So that was the story of a simple rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment