Follow Instagram

7.04.2011

HELLO PEOPLE

How you doing guys? My mood has been pretty much glad the whole summer! That's weird because I haven't really done much. I have mostly been sitting at home or just hanging out but I haven't done anything HUGE. Now I at least got some money so I could buy clothes that you saw on my last post. I don't have much left but I will still try to find at least something small to buy tomorrow from Kuopio city ;) It will be my first time there so I probably won't even find any shops :D.

Today I was at home till 16. I was putting prices to old clothes and things. And I got a table for two weeks from a flea market. Table costs 60€ and with very bad luck I'll get only that 60€ out of this job!

Todays money-eater:




Bracelets H&M 4,95€

No comments:

Post a Comment