Follow Instagram

7.05.2011

CHECKED

Kuopio is now officially CHECKED. We found a perfect apartment from a perfect place for my sister Hermina (go to her blog). We ate way too good food in Rosso and of course spent the time visiting Arnolds. I'm officially fat after this trip. :D

Kuopio is a nice city. It looks pretty much the same as Mikkeli, where I live in, but it's million times bigger. I can't wait to see what it will look like after its marketplace is ready. It's so big I could start exercising by walking around it! :D Okay maybe I'm exaggerating..



 Hyvä ruoka, parempi mieli .. = Good food, better mood

 BQ CHICKEN

 Chocolatecoffee
  Carameldoughnut

  And of course I needed boxing gloves ;)


 Pink shirt Gina Tricot 9.90€ SALE 4.90€ | White shirt H&M 12.95€ SALE 7€

2 comments:

  1. toi bbq on tosi hyvää! t: riina joka asu mikkelissä ;)

    http://sugarfeelings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBQ mistä sinihomejuusto vaihettu marinoituun punasipuliin<3

    ReplyDelete