Follow Instagram

6.12.2011

SUMMER



One week of summer holiday is behind us! I realized that I still get some "I won't have time to study"- moments in the evenings. Thank God I don't have to touch my books during those moments.

My week has passed with friends and beach. It has been +30 degrees whole week and now Finland got its payback: a heavy rain! Beach has been wonderful! I don't have enough color yet though. It's very hard to get any color here in north. If i don't use any sun cream, i burn. If i do, I won't get any tan :(

Yesterday I was on my friends birthday. It was a small party for 6 of us. We ate too much of sweets and sang singstar! We even tried to rap. My team won muahaha!  I knew I'm gonna be next 2pac or something :) Anyways. It's time for pictures! :)




























PS. I MISS U YASSU AND MASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment